Tuesday, 23 April 2013

She's something else...

© Rebecca Teal

So, four weeks after surgery the scar looks like this

Still some healing to do but looking good


I've had a small saline top up but will still need more to make me balanced.
We just have to be patient!

Please click on the ribbon below. Please keep giving. I’m getting through this with your help and the love and support of Mr T. Not everyone has this so we need to find easier treatment, care and most of all a cure for cancer.
 
Thank you
xxx

                     


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca,

    I'm just, finally, catching up with your blog ... sorry I've been so tardy :(

    Good to see that matters are finally coming to an end - you've been through so much :(

    God bless you, Rebecca - and Mr T for being such a rock :)

    xxx

    AnonyMouseLurker

    ReplyDelete